You will need - (serves 2 person)
1. white quinoa- ¾ of a cup (100gms)
2. ginger- 1.5” or 10 gms
3. garlic- 10 - 12 cloves of garlic
4. mustard seeds- 1 tsp
5. onion- 1 large onion
6. broccoli- 30gms
7. zucchini- 20gms
8. sweet corn-20gms
9. tomato paste-150ml
10. curry leaves-1 sprig
11. whole jeera- 1.5 tsp
12. fresh coriander- 2-3 sprigs
13. jeeravan masala- 2tsp
14. salt- as per taste
● Boil white quinoa(100gms) and keep aside.
● Cut vegetables into small pieces. Use broccoli, zucchini and sweet corn and onions for better
taste or any assorted vegetables .
● In a pan take two tbsp. of oil, add jeera, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Allow the seeds to
crackle, then add chopped garlic and ginger and cook for a minute till the smell of raw garlic goes
away. Add the onions, sauté them till translucent then add the vegetables and cook for 4-5
minutes on low heat.
● Add tomato paste or puree and allow it to cook for at least 5-7 minutes, till the oil starts to
● Then add the boiled quinoa and stir the mixture around for a minute till it is well combined.
● In the end add the jeeravan masala, check for seasoning and finish it with some freshly chopped