September 10, 2021 1 min read
( For serves 4 persons )
1. Chicken Curry cut 1.5 kg
2. Chopped onion 5 onions (250 grams)
3. Saunf 2 tsp (5 gm)
4. Cinnamon 1 stick
5. Cardamom 7-9 cardamon
6. Cloves 5 no
7. Ginger garlic paste 40 gm
8. Tomato puree 350 gm
9. Roasted coconut paste or
coconut milk 300 gm
10. Chettinadu Masala powder 3 tbsp
11. Chopped coriander leaves 4 sprigs (15 grams)
12. Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
13 Salt to taste
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil and add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, fennel seeds, onion, curry leaves, and fry till
onion becomes golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, coconut paste, and Cook well.*note- you can also use
proprietary coconut milk available in the market.
3. Add Masala powder, red chilly powder, required water and cook till oil comes out from the Masala.
4. Now add the Chicken pieces, salt and cook well. Finished with chopped coriander leaves and fried
5. Serve hot with rice or paratha.
NOTE- chicken can also be substituted with mutton or any other vegetables.